Sorry

Posted by Zach | Tuesday, December 23, 2008 | 0 comments »

I know, I know, I haven't updated this in a while. I was too busy hitting my head aganst a wall in the crap town of Paducah, KY. I was marooned there for almost a week burried under several inches of sleet.

From there I fought headwinds on my way to Oklahoma. I stopped for fuel at a place called Harrison, AR. I then made a 2.5hr hop over to Tulsa, OK. I gotta say, Tulsa was quite the relief. It was nice to be back a real airport instead of some podunk hole in the earth. I spent the night in Tulsa and split for my next imaging location in Lawton, OK. Lawton's a decent size town, but there still isn't a lot going on. Its nice to be back with other NSA pilots, though.

I've gotten 2 days of flying in, but we were grounded today with low ceilings. So how do you pass the time? Well you go to the local western wear store and get a sweet cowboy hat! Ben and I are now sporting some mighty fine headwear, and although they were purchased in prep for going to Texas, they shall do fine here in Oklahoma as well.

Here's a couple pics:


Looks like a dusting of snow, but thats just the top layer a a solid sheet of ice that began as sleet.


A view of Harrion, AR (KHRO) as I approach from the east.


KXNA


Downtown Tulsa, OK


Some clouds


Downtown Oklahoma, City


More clouds


A whole new level of sexy. I can't be stopped!

Werd.
Zach

0 comments