On to Lexington, KY

Posted by Zach | Sunday, December 07, 2008 | 0 comments »

I feel like going Yoda on this one.

An update for you I have. Columbia, MO today I left. Downtown St. Louis and the Gateway Arch, a great view I had. Much vectoring I endured. In Lexington I landed.


A view of Mizzou as I peace out


Spirit of St. Louis airport


Downtown St. Louis, arch included


Another view


Mid-America airport, half military, half civilian


A barge on the winding Ohio River


Could log actual in that, but you might grow a third arm afterwards


"Aweful tired now, boss. Dog tired."


Louisville, KY... home of the Slugger, I suppose

Distracted landing the plane, no pictures of Lexington did I take. Tomorrow, attempt additional pictures I will.

ZD

"You must unlearn, what you have learned."
"No! Try not. Do or do not. There is no try."

0 comments